SullivanStrickler Successfully Renews ISO 27001:2013
SullivanStrickler is proud to announce the renewal of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified management systems. By achieving this internationally recognized ISO/IEC 27001 certification, we have demonstrated our continued commitment to Information Security Management.
The current ISO/IEC 27001:2013 recertification enhances the protection of information contained on client and SullivanStrickler information assets and has further reinstated the fact that we continuously strive to ensure client satisfaction and enhance the client experience. We do this by delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and by applying a information security management system that adheres to internationally renowned standards.
What does this mean for our clients?
ISO/IEC 27001 is the best-known standard in the ISO 27000 family providing requirements for an ISMS. Using this family of standards helps us manage security of data assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to us by our clients and partners; identify and control risk; minimizing the potential for unforeseen or adverse events. Fostering a process of continual improvement, client data is kept secure surrounded by quality processes.
This recertification benefits our clients by ensuring:
- We have secure operations at our HAV and strict compliance policies.
- Business continuity planning ensures no disruptions and delivery of data.
- World-class information technology systems to ensure superior quality and higher security.
- Trust and confidentiality commitment to serve our esteemed clients better and for longer.
- Globally recognized and acknowledged security processes/protocols for ensuring no security breaches.
We would like to express our deep gratitude for your continued support and trust in us! If you would like to learn more about our data security processes, please contact us to schedule a meeting.